9 Mar 2010

Talk about WWOOFING



Just a quick post this time, to let you know about a talk I will be giving on WWOOFING at the Environment Centre Swansea. It starts at 7pm on Wednesday 10th March. I will be talking about WWOOF, my WWOOFING experiences, where I went, what I learnt and how it has shaped the way I garden. I'll also be touching on the subjects of Permaculture and Masanoba Fukuoka, because I learnt about both during my WWOOFING days. I'll also be giving advice to anyone who is considering joining WWOOF and talking about the benefits of WWOOFING. Swansea Organic Gardening Group meet monthly for talks, seed swaps, idea sharing and outings to farms/smallholdings. For more information about the group and upcoming talks/events contact Jayne Vickrage on 01792 869098

So, if you are in the Swansea area and fancy learning a bit about WWOOFING then why not come along tomorrow night? Here's the address and link to directions:

Environment Centre
The Old Telephone Exchange
Pier Street
Swansea
SA1 1RY
View Map



.
Share/Save/Bookmark